- Feel free to come in with your brows filled in to your desired shape or bring a picture of desired look.
- You should not be exposed to sun/tanning bed one week before your appointment.
- Botox or fillers should be done 2 weeks prior or after your procedure.
- DO NOT consume alcohol, caffeine or take any blood thinners (aspirin, ibuprofen, Niacin 48 hours before your
- procedure, as this may cause excess bleeding and may affect your results).
- Do NOT use laser, retinol, chemical peels, glycolic acid and exfoliation 2 weeks prior.
- Must not be using Accutane in the last 6 months.
Congratulations on your new eyebrows!
Always wash your hands with disinfecting soap before touching treated area. Within the first 24 hrs of your treatment use SMALL amount of aquaphor every two hours (use wet wipes or damp cotton ball to clean and wipe away the post- cream before applying a new layer). Always use SMALL amount of post cream to allow your skin to breath and heal naturally without scabbing.
Keep your eyebrows dry and cosmetic free for the first 10 days after your treatment.
DO NOT Pick on, peel or scratch the micro pigmented area to avoid scarring and removal of the pigment.
DO NOT run direct water on your brow tattoo. This is especially important in the first few days, as this will wash out the pigment.
YOU SHOULD NOT be exposed to sun/tanning bed for 2 weeks after your procedure (Sun exposure will cause your pigment to change color and fade faster).
DO NOT use/do sauna/pool or any excessive sweating around the brow area 2 weeks after the procedure.
DO NOT use Bepanthen, Vaseline, Neosproin or any petroleum based products on your tattoo.
Each client will react different to cosmetic tattooing. Please understand that final results CAN NOT BE GUARANTEED.