- You should not be exposed to sun/tanning bed one week before your appointment.
- Botox or fillers should be done 2 weeks prior or after your procedure.
- DO NOT consume alcohol, caffeine or take any blood thinners (aspirin, ibuprofen, Niacin 48 hours before your
- procedure, as this may cause excess bleeding and may affect your results).
- Do NOT use laser, retinol, chemical peels, glycolic acid and exfoliation 2 weeks prior.
- Must not be using Accutane in the last 6 months.
- Stop using fish oil 10 days before your appointment.
- DO NOT workout the day of your appointment.
Congratulations on your new eyebrows!
Always wash your hands with disinfecting soap before touching treated area to avoid infection.
First 24hrs Use water wipes or cotton round to gently wipe treated area, pat dry and apply a small amount of ointment every 2 hours, evening as well.
Day 2-7 Splash your eyebrows with water every morning and evening, pat dry and apply small amount of ointment 1-3 times a day.
Keep your eyebrows dry and cosmetic free for the first 10 days after your treatment.
DO NOT Pick on, peel or scratch the micro pigmented area to avoid scarring and removal of the pigment.
DO NOT run direct water on your brow tattoo. This is especially important in the first few days, as this will wash out the pigment.
YOU SHOULD NOT be exposed to sun/tanning bed for 2 weeks after your procedure (Sun exposure will cause your pigment to change color and fade faster).
DO NOT use/sauna/pool or any excessive sweating around the brow area 2 weeks after the procedure.
DO NOT use Bepanthen, Vaseline or Neosproin on your tattoo.
Each client will react different to cosmetic tattooing. Please understand that final results CAN NOT BE GUARANTEED.